This section normally contains state-wise Human Development Reports. However we are unable to display the same for Uttarakhand as it is yet to come up with its HDR. The Inclusive Media team is compiling/ procuring some other development indicators for the state, which will be displayed in due course. The inconvenience is regretted.
- An analysis of food security in the villages (2013) by Anusha Pant, Kireet Pande and Mohit Saini, Gene Campaign Download
- Uttarakhand at a Glance 2011-12, Govt. of Uttarakhand Download
- Annual Health Survey Bulletin 2011-12 Download
- Uttarakhand Annual Health Survey 2011Download
- POVERTY PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT (A case study of Uttaranchal state) by Major D.S. Bisht (Retd.), Director, Central Himalayan Institute DehradunDownload
- Development Strategy for the Hill Districts of Uttarakhand by Surabhi Mittal, Gaurav Tripathi and Deepti Sethi, July 2008, ICRIER, Working Paper No. 217Download
- Inclusive Growth in Hilly Regions: Priorities for the Uttarakhand Economy by Sabyasachi Kar, Institute of Economic Growth, University of DelhiDownload