The Nagaland State Human Development Report (NSHDR) aims at drawing attention to issues pertaining to human development by reviewing the progress made in the areas of sustainable income and livelihood, health, education and other correlates, which are critical for quality of life of the people. The Report has attempted to identify strengths as well as gaps and deficiencies, thereby signaling areas that require specific policy interventions. This way, the NSHDR serves simultaneously as a programming tool and a monitoring instrument for the interventions and an advocacy device for raising more resources for the state to invest in its people.
- National Family Health Survey (NFHS-4), Nagaland, 2015-16Download
- Nagaland Fact Sheet NFHS-4 2015-16Download
- National Family Health Survey-3 (NFHS-3) factsheetsDownload
- Phek District Human Development ReportDownload
- Kohima District Human Development ReportDownload
- Nagaland State Human Development Report 2004Download