The Sikkim HDR is the state’s first general HDR and as such, is an attempt to look at various overall and sectoral aspects of human development, as they relate to the development policies of the state. The challenges of human development in Sikkim are related to its demographic composition, harsh geographic conditions, the state’s sustainability within the union and the global environment.
- Sikkim Human Development Report 2014: Expanding Opportunities, Promoting Sustainability, Government of SikkimDownload
- National Family Health Survey (NFHS-4), Sikkim, 2015-16Download
- Sikkim Fact Sheet NFHS-4 2015-16Download
- National Family Health Survey-3 (NFHS-3) factsheetsDownload
- Sikkim Human Development Report, 2001Download
- Human Development Reports on North-East India: A Bird’s Eye View by Purusottam Nayak (2009)Download
- TRANSFORMING THE NORTHEAST Tackling Backlogs in Basic Minimum Services and Infrastructural Needs, High Level Commission Report to the Prime Minister, Planning Commission, March 7, 1997Download