• Maternal Mortality Ratio for India was 370 in 2000, 286 in 2005, 210 in 2010, 158 in 2015 and 145 in 2017. Therefore, the MMRatio for the country decreased by almost 61 percent between 2000 and 2017 *14
• As per the NSS 71st...
• Section 105 of the Right to Fair Compensation and
Transparency in the Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement
Act, 2013, which provides for excluding 13 Central legislation,
including Land Acquisition (Mines) Act 1885, Atomic Energy Act, 1962,
Railway Act 1989, National Highways Act 1956...
Please click here and here to access the [inside]Results of the second round of survey conducted by Right to Food Campaign, Jharkhand chapter during second and third week of May 2020[/inside], dated 26th May, 2020.
Kindly click here and here to access the [inside]Results of the...
• The proportion of households which completed 100 days of wage employment under MGNREGA in total households that worked was 6.02 percent in 2014-15, 10.07 percent in 2015-16, 7.79 percent in 2016-17 and 5.78 percent in 2017-18 @$
• Completed works as a proportion of...
• Social Audits are mandatory as per the 73rd Constitutional Amendment in 1993, through which the Village communities are empowered to conduct social audit of all development work in their respective villages and the concerned authorities are duty bound to facilitate them*
• Constitutional amendments in...